The day every parent dreads - okay maybe just me. We had Carters parent teacher conference last week and it went great! She said Carter had a little trouble controlling his body at the beginning of the year but he has gotten much better. Controlling his body - hmmm what do you think she means - it could be a number of things- keeping his mouth closed - keeping his hands and his feet to himself - keeping dangerous objects from impailing those around him. Im sure it was a combination of things but the words I held onto were - he's doing much better. I hope she's telling me the truth and not lying to me just so I can go home and get a good nights sleep. I have been in his class twice already to help out so I have seen him interacting and he is doing pretty darn good!
Oh yeah Eiley is doing great - she runs up and hugs me when I pick her up from class, skips out of the room and when I ask What did you do today she says Umm we did centers and we sang and i played with my friends and sometimes she says John did want to play with me today. And the craziest thing is I never ever talk to her teachers about her day thats just really really nice.
(Why does Carter always get more written about him?) I know she's going to ask me that soon but some day she'll understand!
No comments:
Post a Comment