The second Carter gets in the car I grab his green folder open it up and look to see what color he got for that day.
I love this system I love it because I really want to know and need to know how is doing every day. I've become a little less neurotic this year, Kindergarten has forced me to because the teachers just don't have the time to talk to you every day after school so I have to rely on this and it's been good for me. During the parent teacher conference I talked to his teacher and she said just make sure you check his folder every day and thats how we will communicate and Im thinking are you kidding me - heck yes I check it - just be glad im not waiting outside your door everyday read to talk!
So this month he has gotten 2 yellow lights and 1 red. It's been a good month - im happy.
So im sure you are all wondering what the red was for, well I just happen to be helping at Eiley's class when it all went down. This little girl in Carter's class has a tiny little crush on him and she kept telling him she loves him - well if I had known that i would have helped the girl by telling her umm ya I wouldn't be saying that If I were you. Anyway he finally had enough when they were sitting at circle time he had a pencil in his hand and kinda jabbed her in the leg with it. It didn't really go that deep but he had to go to the principal's office and I was just on my way up to go check on him and all the kids yelled Carter's in the principles office - so that was special. So it wasn't too bad the principal is amazing, very loving and very kind and she kept telling Carter if you were'nt so darn cute she wouldn't be saying those things. So when we left I wanted to turn around and say see ya next week - ha ha but I didn't. So all in all he got a lot of green lights
1 comment:
GOod thing he just KINDA stabbed her in the leg instead of REALLY stabbing her in the leg..too funny. This kid was meant to keep you laughing! YAY for the green lights. :)
Post a Comment