So I just wouldn't be a good mom if I didn't document things like this. Here are some of Carter's favorite outfits. First let me just define what it means when carter has a favorite, It means he does not take them off for days at a time, morning noon and night, and If I try to wash them, he finds them and takes them out of the dirty clothes. If you know Carter you will appreciate these pictures - cause this is totally who he is!
THE GREEN SHIRT

THE HOSPITAL GLOVES FROM THE DENTIST OFFICE

THE NACHO LIBRE MASK THAT MY BROTHER DAVID GAVE HIM- SO FREAKEN FUNNY

HIS SPACE SUIT

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST - HIS ULTIMATE FAVORITE HIS CLEATS FROM PAYLESS
11 comments:
Ok Carter cracks me up..his silly poses. I can't believe how old he is. Him posing reminds me of those pics we took in the dorms at e.a. of YOU!! REMEMBER flushing "Lan the Beetle" down the toilet.? You cried as it symbolized your relationship dying. Oh how we used to laugh so hard till our bellies hurt.
Okay that was a really funny memory!
Carter is really hilarious! Seriously, I am dying laughing at these pictures. The nacho libre one is TOO funny, and how the heck is he doing the bull sign or whatever!? I think he is like 16, trapped in a 4 yr. old's body! It was so funny - he wanted to try on Bodie's shoes and jackets and stuff. His cleats are pretty cool.
(sorry, that was me who deleted my comment - I wish you could just edit them!)
That is so funny. He is a crack up!
Ok Audy's comment just made me laugh so hard, I had to go and get my photo album out to look for the pictures from Lan's watery grave. I should make a funny slideshow from our EA days.
Carter is stinkin adorable! This is an awesome post! Jaden is that way with his Napoleon Dynamite shirt. Kids are freaking awesome!
And that Nacho mask kinda reminds me of David. How the heck is he?!
Kristal - David is doing pretty good hi lives in Phoenix and has a girlfriend and works for the City, so he's doing pretty good.
Im glad you liked the post, if only you knew him it would probably be funnier!
Ok, I was thinkin about this post a few days ago because I realized that I wore the same jeans for 3 days! I don't think you ever outgrow your "favorites"...I mean having your favorites.
Tia - It's funny you left me a comment because I have been stalking your blog since Megan sent me the link. Anyway, Carter looks like Jace to me. Very cute kids!
Hey Tia, it's Crystal Pete. Glad to see you're doing well! You have a super-cute little family!
Love his personality. Nile has a Nacho Libre mask too and I have to hide it because he walks around trying out his moves on Sahara. I wish we lived close by cuz they would be best friends.
Post a Comment