Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Recommitting

Okay so this week I am recommitting to a couple of things. I meant to post this yesterday so I am a little late getting my recommitment project under way.
1st - update my blog a little better for the sake of my posterity :)
2nd - eating better - I wish I could explain properly how much food I put in my body last week. If only you could have been a fly on my kitchen counter.
3rd- Exercising better - really so I can eat every week like I did last week.
4th - trying really really hard not to yell at my kids this is a tough one though. Thanks to my parenting class which I will post about later - I am in more control of my actions. I am a succor for self-help stuff! Im not ashamed really I totally admit I need help with everything!!

Here's to recommitting!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!

Kristal said...

Ok, so a cure for yellin at the kids....move in with your parents. It's worked wonders for us. And the exercisin has because I feel like I have to get my kids out of the house so we go on lots of walks everyday.
Learned: Move in with your parents like all the cool people you know

Oh, and I'm linking you

Tia said...

Thanks Kristal but we did try that we had my inlaws move in with us for 3 months. 1st it was great than it got to be a little too much, cause guess what I just wanted to yell at my kids!

Kristal said...

I want to yell at them everyday, bit I'm learning to hold my tongue and just send them away....
K, and with your new (re)commitments, you bettered not get EVEN skinnier! GRRR! There's fat girls like me starving and staying fat, skinny girls like you can't just keep getting skinnier! It throws us chubby girls into a depression!

sara said...

I'm with you on every one!!! The parenting class has been a life saver, but I've realized - it really takes a conscious effort and alot of work!! (darn, I thought just taking the class would fix everything!) :)

Cristin said...

Your parenting classes sound like anger management classes. I'm really curious to hear about those.

Russ and Debbie said...

I need help too. Thank goodness for friends like you :)