Monday, August 27, 2007

Corn

okay so in being true to myself I will tell my honest true feelings about our corn. I really don't know where to start but lets just say 4 hours after beginning the corn process I now have 40 bags of corn ready to freeze. It wasn't my favorite thing to do, and I have considered throwing away next years corn, buying a bunch of cans of corn putting them in plastic bags and saying "look Tim I have all of our corn ready!" Im sure some of you are thinking oh my gosh how could you - okay so I probably won't do that but I did consider it during the whole process of cutting all the corn off of like 100 ears of corn! Anyway we also have some green beans ready - but that was easy!


4 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Ok maybe I should take some of tha corn off your hands..seriously!

Tia said...

If you were here I would have give you half!

Anonymous said...

Tia you are a domestic godess. Teach me!!!

Russ and Debbie said...

Way to go Tia! You will look back and smile some day.