I think I might ask my husband to do his own blog, since he keeps coming to me with all these pictures that he wants me to post. His reply to that suggestion would be "uh I don't think so" . Anyway here are some of the things he is proud of ( I already posted the picture of the garden). Okay so Im proud of my kids, but the dogs anyone who knows me is thinking are you kidding me - Tia lives with those dogs! I might post on them later, but probably not because I really don't even want to give them that much thought!
4 comments:
ok i think we both do really well "accepting our husbands differences":-)I'm very proud of you tia for having dogs..hehe
I can't believe those are the 'puppies'!!!! Tia - please, you have nothing on me...they live OUTSIDE!!! :) (man, didn't we just learn in our class not to minimize? sorry) Oh how the kids love them though.
Those dogs are awesome! They'd be so fun in a photoshoot with your kids. Have you done that before???
Tia you crack me up. I'll have to let Russ go over so he can play with your dogs.
Post a Comment