Monday, October 01, 2007

Change of Attitude


Okay so I haven't had much to post about - but then I was thinking this is my journal so why not write some thoughts down. So Last week was bad, I was really sick and then my kids were really sick and we didn't leave our house for over a week. Let's just say thats a recipe for disaster - or just major depression. At the end of that wonderful week, Tim decided to go out of town - yeah so lets take a bad situation and make it worse! Anyway after talking to my mom - okay crying to my mom and feeling really sorry for myself I thought I can do this, I can choose to sit here and feel sorry for myself or I can make the best out of this situation - and I really did have to good reason to feel sorry for myself. I knew this already but attitude is definetly about choice. You say a quick prayer and then you pull yourself out of it. Okay I would be lying if I didn't say a little spending money and a couple of babysitters always helps. I honestly felt like I had learned this lesson in my life, but it keeps coming back around day after day.

5 comments:

megan said...

Oh those are the cutest pictures!!! where did you find them? and ditto to everything you said...sorry I was too busy to say them...mom did a good job :)

sara said...

Tia!!! Don't ever feel like that again and not call me! I'm going to email you somethin'...

Jamie & Johnny said...

I'm sorry about your sucky week. You totally deserve a pity party/shopping party. I hope it's a better week. You really do have a good mom! I love you, Chia head!

AudyCamp said...

oh tia you're so great! have a better week. love the fruit face:)_

wendy said...

so money can't buy you love but it sure can buy you sanity if for only one day!