Hair net wouldn't work , but the tights work great!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
You're never fully Dressed without a smile!
If I am being honest with myself I'm not sure If I was one of those people that said oh my gosh I really want a red headed child - nope that wasn't me, and when she came out I was a little shocked when the nurses yelled wow she's got red hair! Now I have turned into one of those people that stop moms in target and say - "Oh she's so beautiful - i love her hair, how old is she? I have a little girl with red hair too". I was talking to a friend of mine Debbie -who was saying there's like this secret group of red heads out there, and when someone is related to one, even if it's their second cousins aunt - they will come up and tell you! I love it that I am part of that group and I absolutely love my little red headed daughter ( even though she's been a total stinker lately and will not stop saying shutup- i think she's starting to like the taste of soap). So even though she's been a tad bit naughty I do have halloween costumes for the next 5 years! So that was a long intro to Eiley's Halloween costume - When I took these curls out I was absolutely dying - they were incredible! So here she is as Annie for our Halloween party and for the gym, and for church!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OH my goodness, oh my goodness!!! That is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Did you just love the way it turned out. So dang cute, thanks for sharing those. :)
That is adorable!! I would give anything to have an Annie for Halloween. One of those pictures near the bottom, her face looks just like you. She is such a cutie and that turned out great!
That is so freakin cute, Great idea Tia, she is so beautiful and he is super cute too, I love church pictures!
Tia...it's 11:15pm and I'm freaking laughing my head off!!!! she needs a big fat "close-up" picture next time ok? and the one of carter is cracking me up! did you tell him no gangster signs allowed in that picture? p.s. nicole said that TIM has to be daddy warbucks...carter can be punjab.
Wow! Amazing curls! And your house looks great. I am actually jealous of your cool weather. It's hard to decorate for fall when it's 85 degrees!
That is great! We made my sister Kaci wear an Annie wig for 2 years straight because she was bald till she was 4... no joke. It's wonderful that is her real hair.
One more thing - last year for Halloween, Luke was Daddy Warbucks. We put him in a baby tuxedo and he was bald.
She is the CUTEST ANNIE I've ever seen. I like megan's idea..you guys should all be Annie characters. I think Tim fits the daddy warbucks character!
She's is soo stinking cute! Love that hair!!!!
Post a Comment