Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I love a great party!

We had a great little halloween party this weekend, and I am so glad Debbie convinced me to throw it, although I give all the cute credit to her! Anyway I loved the carmel apples with the sticks in it, Martha Stewart inspired! Loved the bottles with the labels and I loved the fly away party favors. The games were great - the kids loved them and we topped it all off with our version of a hay ride! I've decided I'm doing it every year - maybe next year I won't be so busy so I can just relax and enjoy it! Thanks to everyone who helped and to Jamelle for taking such great pictures!




4 comments:

sara said...

Finally!! I LOVE those first two pictures! Way cool! An annual party!? Woohoo!

Lori Ellsworth said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we still lived in Flagstaff sometimes. I miss being around so many creative women--like you!!

wendy said...

I am so sad we missed it! I love the goody bags.

Anonymous said...

Man I wish we lived closer to you, that looks like the funnest Haloween party ever!!!