So lets just say Im not too excited about it getting cold - I wish it was warm 24-7 but in trying to get excited about the cooler weather - there's always fall decorating and cute warm clothes!
Here's what I wanted my front porch to look like, but our hay was green and just didn't make the cut - I will try again next year!
Very cute! I love it. My cheesy attempt is stuff I've collected over the years. I just can't bring myself to spend a lot of money on holiday decorating - as much as I love a decorated house.
I love that picture!! My mom has always done straw bails and pumpkins every year. I'm hoping I can find them at Olsen's Grain. I love all your decorations - they look GREAT!.
3 comments:
Very cute! I love it. My cheesy attempt is stuff I've collected over the years. I just can't bring myself to spend a lot of money on holiday decorating - as much as I love a decorated house.
Tia your house is amazing. I need your decorating tips, I just don't have a knack for it. Great job!!!
I love that picture!! My mom has always done straw bails and pumpkins every year. I'm hoping I can find them at Olsen's Grain.
I love all your decorations - they look GREAT!.
Post a Comment