Sunday, February 10, 2008

And another

10 years ago:

Going to EA living with random roomates, living away from home for the first time. Doing not so great in school and thinking about going to school at NAU. Trying to figure out how to get my hair fixed from dying my hair platinum blonde with brassy roots (ended up walking to the Beauty school since I didn't have a car).

5 Things on my to do list today:

Take Carter to get shots for kindergarten

clean my house

play with my kids

get a babysitter and run some errands

Go to the gym

It's going to be a great day!


Things I would do If I were suddenly made a billionaire:

1.Major shopping spree - for me, my kids and my husband

2.Buy a Beach house or 3.

3.Trip around the world

4.Drill a well and build a swimming pool.

5.Buy a boat

6.Build a little cottage for my mom to visit during the summers

7.Decorate my whole house


3 of my bad habits:

1.picking my lip

2.watching crap on television- okay it's not that bad

3.yelling too much at my kids


5 places I have lived:

1. Yuma

2. Salt Lake City

3. Thatcher, Arizona

4.Flagstaff


Jobs I have had:

1. Drink girl at Golden Corral

2.Gymnastics teacher to 4 and 5 year olds

3. Nail tech

4. Retail at Maurices in the mall

5. Front office job at a periodontal office

6. HR at NEBS


Things most people don't know about me:

I have an obsession with my hair

Im awnry in the middle of the night

I hear little voices in my head talking me out of this and that - making it hard for me to make a decision :)

I bite my nails

I have a slight shopping addiction

I dream about the ocean

I have a huge desire to be more creative

and I love the Hills

6 comments:

Lori Ellsworth said...

I didn't know you worked at Golden Corral! That's funny. I love their rolls.

Kymi said...

Ooops I guess you already did this one. Disregard my tag, you already completed it! Okay talk at you later...bye

Kristi said...

ok Tia - I think we all know you like to shop.... :) Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tia, this post ade me laugh so hard, I forgot about your lip picking habit, but I can totally see you doing it right now. And holy cow the EA plat. blonde screw up was so sad, I felt so bad for you, I didn't think it looked that bad, but man you were seriously a wreck until that girl fixed it, do you remember I was there with you when she fixed it and how happy you were, I didn't think you could possibly cry anymore than you had already, but finally you had tears of happiness. Oh good times, good times. I love you TIA!

AudyCamp said...

Wow-instant flashback! I think I knew all those but 2 on the last question. U make me laugh.

sara said...

This was a

*f*U*n* read!