WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My dad's aunt and Tia from the movie Return from witch Mountain
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? President Hinckley's funeral
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not really
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes 2
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yep
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Im not a huge cereal eater but I would say Kashi Go lean Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally - I have my good days and not so good days. Physically - pretty good. Mentally - getting better and Spiritually - Im working on it - hard right now.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's oatmeal cookie
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? How easy they are to talk to.
15. RED OR PINK? Both
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My inablity to make a decision on some things.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I can't say right now!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS OR SKIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? plaid pj bottoms
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? ice cream
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Lost in the background and Carter trying to get out of his bedroom- story of my life.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? lime green
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Bread baking - linen scented candles, campfire and gasoline
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Tim
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes I love Audra - I don't know if she sent this to me but I stole it off her blog, but i know she has sent these to me before.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics and diving
27.HAIR COLOR? Natural - dark blonde. Fake - pretty blonde
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Love Mexican!! However have recently come across Tai Food and love that.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy - I hate scary movies I have now turned into a wimp.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Bucket List
33. FAVORITE FLOWER? Peony or Dahlias
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer - although have made great strides this winter of '08.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate eclair - or pumkin cheescake from Olive Garden.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dont know
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?..
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Children the Challenge - Book of Mormon, Love and Logic.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? nothing
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Make me into a supermodel
42. FAVORITE SOUND? kids playing nicely
43. FAVORITE CANDYBAR? Twix
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Guadalajara Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Yuma Arizona
8 comments:
That was fun to read! I think "lime green" was a perfect choice! I read "love and logic" when I was trying to figure Drew out. How are you liking it? I am trying to make it to a cycling class! Noon is a really hard time to get my kids to. I am really trying to make Tuesday... Cross my fingers!
Wow I was amazed reading your answers, there were several that are identical to what my responses would be. Also, I eat a cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch every morning before school! I love that stuff, it is so good for ya too. Anyways, I had to laugh reading some of your answers cause it just makes me miss my Tia, I haven't seen you since your wedding reception.
Um...when did you get your tonsils out?
I loved the Witch Mountain movies when I was a kid:)
I can't believe you said you didn't have a talent. What about all that crafty crap you do? You can make great fuzzy shiny color things!
I also think you should count enthusiasm, mothering and wifing as your talents... Ooh! and cow-herding!
bless your little heart! I'm so proud of you for doing this. Uh & yeah..Mrs. Talented you couldn't list one of your many?? I laughed when I read inability to make decisions.. That's what I loved about us..between the 2 of us, we could never make a decision:) love ya!
Fun - I love those.
So #17 - How come you can't say who you miss the most right now? You can't say because there isn't anyone, or you can't say who it is?
Don't ask me why I'm so curious!?
O.K. normally I hate when people send me those but I really loved reading your answers.
Post a Comment