Cute blog, cute kids, beautiful you! You're so much more dedicated to your blogging than I am, but I'm working on it. It's fun to see how you're doing (I got to you through Steph). Candi
You have such a cute family! Where did your daughter get her red hair from? I'm going to be in AZ in April, I would love to have lunch or something! Lets work something out!
HOW fun!!(it's me again) We tried to go yesterday but it was WAY too busy. We have year passes so if you ever want to go again it would be fun to meet up with you! I have a couple more questions about the shower and decorations and I would LOVE your help. Would you mind E-mailling me and then I'll write you back...it's alohaqt4@yahoo.com. Thanks!!
6 comments:
It looks like all of the animals were out- that is always rare at that particular zoo- how fun!
Cute blog, cute kids, beautiful you! You're so much more dedicated to your blogging than I am, but I'm working on it. It's fun to see how you're doing (I got to you through Steph).
Candi
It looks like such a fun day! What a nice time of year to go too! Your kids are so cute!
You have such a cute family! Where did your daughter get her red hair from? I'm going to be in AZ in April, I would love to have lunch or something! Lets work something out!
HOW fun!!(it's me again) We tried to go yesterday but it was WAY too busy. We have year passes so if you ever want to go again it would be fun to meet up with you! I have a couple more questions about the shower and decorations and I would LOVE your help. Would you mind E-mailling me and then I'll write you back...it's alohaqt4@yahoo.com. Thanks!!
nice Crim shirt Carter!
Post a Comment