Thursday, February 21, 2008

Inspiration board

I found this on another blog and copied it! It was easy just stapled duck cloth (canvas) around a huge bulletin board then I stuck in decorative pins. The duck cloth comes in lots of colors but I went with white so my pictures could pop on it. I might paint a huge square behind it im thinking like an apple green.








Debbie this is for you, you said you were looking for more color - don't you think this about covers it? Look at this craft room slash office. This is my major inspiration. Doesn't this studio look delicious- honestly those colors are mouthwatering?




























3 comments:

Kymi said...

I thought this was a room in your house at first. I was going to be overwhelming jealous! You were always a really good decorator, you have an eye for that sort of thing.

sara said...

I love that pale pink background!
mmmmmm.

Can't wait to have an inspiration board of my own soon.

debsfreckles said...

squeal! Tia, you found exactly what I was picturing in my head! I am stealing it to put it on my blog.