So I've learned that when your husband goes off to play they usually feel guilty enough to do something really nice for you. So yet again he has cleaned the kitchen. Sure I might want to kill my kids when he's gone but hey I got a clean kitchen - life is good!
6 comments:
Now Tia, thee is nothing wrong with killing your kids, the only problem is finding an exact double to replace them so nobody notices!
Tia - You asked for it. Tag, you're it! ;)
nice.!
I thought you all went out of town together.
Whatever does the trick. It's always nice to get help around the house!
Tia, looks like you have already been tagged, but guess what girilie. I tagged you too. Check out my blog! Miss you. I love to check out the ramblings of Tia! That is meant in the best way, not that you just ramble...you know what I mean!
Tia!!! When are you coming to Yuma?? I hardly saw you the last few times.
This may sound weird, but I'm a total blog surfer and I found your blog through Jennifer Kuhns' blog. My name is Nikki. I LOVE some of the creative things you have done and was wondering how you made the ceiling ball things at the baby shower. If you have any more photos of that shower, I'd LOVE to see them. I am throwing a shower and want to do a similar theme. Sorry if this is weird!! Thanks.
Post a Comment