Thursday, August 07, 2008

Garden

Sorry Megan had to post this

Our garden did not look like this last year but this year we scored.


We've got green onions, lot of lettuce, tomatoes

watermellon



Squash and zuchinni of course!!



Corn, pumpkins, carrots, green Beans and Peas


Anyone is welcome to some fresh vegetables but you have to come over and visit to get some!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow girl, you really are a young, cute Martha Stewart, I am seriously impressed, I want tips on how to grow a garden!!!!!!

sara said...

Tia's back!!! :) yay.

Seriously - the garden R O C K S...and so does your farmer husband. He and Jess's dad need to hook up! I've been loving the veggies. I actually have some fruit for you guys.

Paul and Darla said...

That garden is awsome! I am so bad at growing things. You have got to teach me a thing or two.