So here's my one picture I got from your Birthday but then again isn't that all you really need! We had a great and simple party, picked up a little cake and stuck some princess figurines in and you were happy! We ended the day with some pizza at Peter Piper Pizza, what else could you ask for? Happy # 3

You are one beautiful girl and I love you!!!



8 comments:
Tia,
She is the cutest little girl. I had such a fun time with here when we were up there a few month ago.
She is such a cutie with a gorgeous head of hair! Happy b-day!
i can't believe how big she is or how long her hair is, she really is such a cute little girl.
oh my goodness when did eiley's hair get SO long?? your kids are adorable and i'm sure your belly's busy makin another one:)
Tia. Eiley is
g
o
r
g
e
o
u
s
wow. I love the pictures!!!! Love the Cali pictures too -I'm glad you guys had a good time! Gotta love that you have a photographer in the family!!!
I want a pretty little redhead girl! I have no chance!!! lucky. Where the heck do you get all of her cute dresses?! She's a doll!
Gorgeous photos...I am so missing San Diego!!
I was going to comment on Eiley's hair but I see everyone pretty much did. Funny to compare to my daughter who's birthday is next week and her hair barley to her ears. I'm a little jealous, she's a cutie. I miss you and was so happy to see a comment from you. Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment