but it's not like i let her do it!!
Your kids refuse to wear shoes and when they do they're dirty.
Every time we are in public your kids clothes are stained or really really dirty.
Most days your daughter's hair looks like a stringy mess - Ask my sister this I SWORE I would never let happen
Otter pops are a regular part of their diet
Oh the list could go on. This is all I could think of at the moment. I'll post more when they come
I love it all if this hasn't made me relax a little in life I don't know what will!!
5 comments:
I love redneck kids! My kids fall right into those descriptions too!
Alright - this is funny because I thought I was reading a description of my kids....at least the dirty faces and clothes. I really need to do better about that!
I loved this post though. It's okay to be a little redneck.
and ya, you can't help but relax!!!
defaintely redneck. My kids are out back (no shirt or shoes for ANY of them) having a picnic in the mudd under the trampoline...with the dog and chickens...don't get mo redneck den dat!
okay..you made me laugh.
Tia, the thing about Eiley feeding the dog from her mouth...Ya, Jake still does that.
Post a Comment