Thursday, August 07, 2008

Graduation

So um this is a little late.

But here are two of my 3 Laurels that graduated. They are now gone and I am long forgotten but I miss them so dang much they were great and saved me in my first year! Thanks girls!


3 comments:

Kymi said...

Tia! I have missed you. I'm glad you are done with the first trimester. I just read through all of your post and it is SO good to have you back. I have missed you. I would love to hear from you when you have time. My new email is kymiwalsh@gmail.com. Email me if you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Tia you are like the youngest one in those picts, I can't believe how young and great you look, your YW are so lucky to have you for a leader!

megan said...

WHATEVER!!! I KNOW why you posted that picture...just "happened" to come across it eh??? ;)