She's gorgeous Tia! I'm glad you found me! and i'm trying to get edna to update her blog more often! It's fun to "blog stalk!" that's what we call it! -ericka
Okay so I saw you on Ericka's page and I had to "blog stalk" as Ericka so eloquently puts it. I am sure you don't remember me because it has been ages since I have seen you, but my whole family was just talking about you because we were digging through old pictures and my mom has a picture of the two of us in front of our old apartment in Yuma when she used to babysit you years ago. My name now is Amber Abercrombie, but it was Amber Heide back in the day. Anyways, it is great to see you doing so well. Your family is beautiful and your little red head is a doll!!!
K, seriously make some money off of her adorableness!!! When we were broke..ok, broker than we are now in the school days, we used our kid's looks for some sweet moola. Jaden was on a calendar and ina book and we made some money and a $250 target gift card off of em. She is ADORABLE! Seriously how fun is it to play with her hair and dress her up?!
8 comments:
Wow! That is really neat!
She's gorgeous Tia! I'm glad you found me! and i'm trying to get edna to update her blog more often! It's fun to "blog stalk!" that's what we call it! -ericka
Of coarse the one who didn't even want their kid to have red hair is featured, just kidding, but seriously.
That is so exciting. I love that picture of Eiley and I am sure she will love seeing herself in a book. Especially when she's older.
S
W
E
E
T
!
I was laughing at Megan's post - that really is the best picture! How cool is that!!!??? :)
How beautiful! I always wanted a little redhead - you are so lucky! She also has THE most beautiful eyes!
Okay so I saw you on Ericka's page and I had to "blog stalk" as Ericka so eloquently puts it. I am sure you don't remember me because it has been ages since I have seen you, but my whole family was just talking about you because we were digging through old pictures and my mom has a picture of the two of us in front of our old apartment in Yuma when she used to babysit you years ago. My name now is Amber Abercrombie, but it was Amber Heide back in the day. Anyways, it is great to see you doing so well. Your family is beautiful and your little red head is a doll!!!
K, seriously make some money off of her adorableness!!! When we were broke..ok, broker than we are now in the school days, we used our kid's looks for some sweet moola. Jaden was on a calendar and ina book and we made some money and a $250 target gift card off of em. She is ADORABLE! Seriously how fun is it to play with her hair and dress her up?!
Post a Comment