
Today my moods bad I feel grumpy and mean I picked up my house and it still isn't clean!!
So today was miserably cold, the skies were gray and it was freezing outside and did I say miserable? Anyway a friend of mine gave me this book years ago and this is one of the reasons whey i love it here's another excerpt.
Today I am quiet, my mom understands. She gave me two ice creams and then we held hands. We went to the movies and then had a bite. I cried just a little and then felt all right, "Moods are just something that happen each day. Whatever I'm feeling inside is okay!
OH yes doesn't that say it all I LOVE IT.
It's okay to talk about our bad days and our good days right? Everyone has a bad day now and again! So right now im going to go and look at my beautiful new blue paint that I just bought for my bedroom that will make me smile :) So whats your day been like? Come on vent a little it feels good!
Thanks for the book Kellie!
9 comments:
Tia, I felt the same today. NO matter what I did today I felt terrible.
I've been in a mood since I've gotten back from my trip - It will be a good one to vent in person! ha!
Oh yeah- I could not WAIT to put my kids to bed tonight. They were just too much! I feel much more relaxed now, but it's nice to know someone feels the same way.
See we need to just call each other and vent - this works too! I mean I love my husband and all but come on he's male!
Oh honey, I've got some moodiness going on....I don't know what I was thinking trying to potty train when I am 7 months pregnant! Needless to say, we are finally having much success! Go LUCAS!!!!!!!
I am lonely right now. Jeremy will be down for the weekend tomorrow, but it is so lonely being by myself every week. I am so exhausted getting up at 5, leaving by 6:15, dealing with an hour and a half of rush hour. Dropping Kenzie in her class, working till three, driving home till 4:30, packing lunches for the next day, doing homework, working on Speech with Kenz, making dinner, giving baths, refereeing the kids battles, doing family scripts and prayers,getting kids to bed and then waking up and doing it all over again. Not to mention all the trips to the adiologist and Phoenix Children's hospital, I love my life and I am head over heals in love with my whole family, but man I am TIRED sometimes like right now. I have so much respect for single parents even though I am not one, I kinda am 5 days a week. One more year of this and then we will be settled back down together as a whole family. Ok you really opened up a can of worms asking for your friends to say how they are feeling, but you are right, I am feeling better already after venting about it. Now I am realalizing how incredibly blessed I am that our daily routine usually goes so smoothly and that I am definitely not alone, someone is helping me along every second of everyday. Thanks for helping me see that LIFE REALLY IS GREAT!!!!!!
hi, it's kelsey, your sister's young woman again....honest to gosh, this was my FAVORITE book when I was a little girl....once again, cute blog! so....what reality shows are you watching right now? i miss the hills....:( But I don't miss heidi, and spencer...bleghhh. never liked them....:) well have a great day.
kelsey
Ali you can vent all you want whenever you want! You have good reason:)I on the other hand am just moody.
I agree Alison vent away!!
Post a Comment