You Belong in New York City |
![]() You're the energetic, ambitious type. And only NYC is fast enough for you. Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career Or simply take in all the city has to offer. |
Okay so really I did used to want to live there but now I just really love to visit!

4 comments:
I agree! This is a fun test! I took it too and also sgreed with my city!
Found your blog, love your blog. You are amazingly talented! I think my absolutele favorite part though is Eiley dressed up as Annie. That has always been one of my favorite movies and she is just adorable!
Well - of course! :) ƒun! I belong in ROME. ?
Tia,
I don't know how, but I stumbled across your blog. I have not seen you forever. This is Jenni Palmer, from Thatcher and EFY. Good times. Anyway, good to see your blog and what you are doing. Check us out, randyandjennibryce.blogspot.com. Your kids are adorable and you look amazing. What is your secret?! It is so funny, but I have a Carter, too and a red headed daughter. We should get them together sometime.
I would love to hear from you. Have a fabulous day!
Jenni
Post a Comment