Thursday, January 17, 2008
One of those days
So picture this, your house is a mess your trying to make carmel corn for mutual and potato soup( which by the way was sooo good) for dinner. You have a little red head running around in her underwear with one butt cheek hanging out and a 4 year old right behind her with a spatula in his hand ready to strike at any moment. Im sure you can all relate anyway it was one of those days where if you didn't get out of the house soon heads were going to roll. Tim came home finished up the soup as I was ready to leave, and I made a little comment about how amazing it would be if the kitchen was clean when I came home and how I would do anything for him, and I mean anything! So I finally got away, took a deep breath and kinda forgot about the kitchen until I got home and found it spotless. Literally the sink had been scrubbed all the dishes put away it was beautiful I honestly wanted to cry! So I was ready to pay up and he said Tia I didn't do it for that I did it to be nice- okay and that to! Thank you babe I don't tell you enough how wonderful you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Dude...I don't believe for one second he didn't make you pay up....
Tia,
This post totally made my day! I am so grateful that my naughty little cousin Timmy grew up to be such an awesome husband and father!
Tia, I can't belive I found you! Your family is beautiful! Check out my blog. www.teamwalsh.blogspot.com
So sweet! I love that you thought you knew what he was gonna want for his little act of service. So funny.
Awe - it's moments like that when you fall madly in love with your husband again! At least he said his MAIN objective was to be nice :P Which - it doesn't really matter cuz he wins no matter what.
They DO listen. And follow through. That's awesome. There are just some things I don't have the strength to clean up sometimes, even if I've made the mess!
i've told my husband the same thing! :) so funny...way to go tim!
Hey Tia it's Jill...your blog is the cutest, and so are your kids. What about little Ellie and her red hair sooo cute. Anyways good to keep up on you too!
So first, if that potato soup you made was from scratch, can I get the recipe. Potato soup is my favorite and I am always trying different varieties. Next, we live in Idaho now. I totally get your slight aversion to snow/cold. My parents moved us up here during my freshman year of high school and it has taken me almost this long to start enjoying it (actually seeing my kids love it helps!!). I have grown to love snowboarding though, so that is a good start for you!
Post a Comment