Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This was big

So this was a major step for me in embracing the snow and I think it worked. Tim, Carter and I went snowboarding on Monday. Carter took a ski lesson and I took a snowboarding lesson. I fell approximately 40 times, and today every bone in my body hurts - but you know what I can't wait to do it again! Carter couldn't wait to just take off, and his instructor said that was a little difficult at times- he just wanted to go. Well thats Carter for you! I wish I had some pictures of Tim snowboarding there's something about a guy that knows how to snowboard it's hot!!










Mom aren't you proud of me!!


8 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...

I'm so envious. I'm glad you took advantage of your location and went playing in it. I'm dying to get up there to just play in the snow. In my present state I shouldn't be trying any snowboarding. Glad you had fun. Carter looks ADORABLE! ;)

megan said...

Carter looks happy...see aren't you glad you took pictures? 'cause now you'll remember him smiling instead of cussing!

DRN said...

That looks like alot of fun! Did Tim snowboard when he was little? If Carter gets too big for his britches, he should go skiing with Uncle Kent!

sara said...

TIA! I'm so glad you guys went! How fun!!!! The pictures are great - I am laughing about Carter - I'm sure he thought he didn't need a stinkin' ski instructor!!! Did you like your lesson?? I think that was a good idea!

Russ and Debbie said...

How fun (I hate snowboarding) but how fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like so much fun, you look so cute!

Dawn said...

Brr. That looks like fun, but I'd really rather enjoy the snow from the inside and bake something. Good job Carter, he's probably better than me anyday!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I found you because of kymi's blog and I'm glad I get to see your little family!