ANYWAY I love you guys and honestly nothing feels better than being with friends that know you inside and out and still LOVE you! I really wish I could be around you 24-7!
THANKS for the fantastic weekend!
I had to add these in they were too good not to post!

7 comments:
That's my girl...way to "nab" the photo op!!!
Tia, you look great! Your hair is so long, and are you wearing contacts these days?!
Lori I got Lasik!! Best thing I've ever done!
I love it, you girls are so dang cute! Glad you still get to meet up with your friends, there really is nothing like being with the friends you grew up with!
Was that song not so popular in H.S.!? :)
How FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. It looks like you guys had a great time. There really is something about getting together w/ long-time friends that is so comforting!
Awwww, you guys are cute.
I wish you were my next door neighbor... and I really do love you!! We have to make sure we do that every year. We were dorks back then but it makes for interesting conversation:)
Post a Comment