Monday, April 28, 2008

Summer

I don't know but I think Im more excited about summer this year than ever before!! Im loving this weather - honestly doesn't this make you just want to Jump up and down, Jump in a pool and have a party!


Today we were out getting the yard ready for flowers and I am totally feeling it.

Summer Plans
** Parties, BBQ's anything outdoors **
** Learn how to garden **
Im horrible at this but im determined to make something beautiful out of
my backyard and Im sick of spending money on flowers
** Play with my kids **
If your trying to get a hold of me I'll be at the pool!
** Girls Camp **
** Birthday Parties**
** Soccer games (Carter is very excited) **
** Soak in every last ounce of sunshine I can **

5 comments:

AudyCamp said...

I'll have to come visit you up there....LOVE Flag summer weather!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a great plan!! I am trying to figure out the gardening myself. We have little plants growing inside because we wanted to try starting with seeds this year. We'll see how it goes!

sara said...

ME TOO!!!
I will meet you at the pool - Although I just sent back 2 suits... because somehow they just didn't look the same on my hot bod as the models I based my decision on. Funny how that works.
When does soccer start? I dropped the ball on t-ball (no punn intended!) w/ Bodie this year and I told him he could play soccer instead, but I have yet to look into it - So let me know!
My MIL is coming up this week to help me get started w/ gardening! She is the master, so I am excited.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will have a nice summer, I wish I had a green thmb, but I can't make anything grow, other than my belly. Anyways, Glad you are enjoying the weather there, it has already gotten into the 100's here, so I am jealous of your beautiful Flag summers. We have been swimming already in the unheated pool, we froze our bootys off, but it was refreshing!

Jen said...

I can't wait to get a garden in. You should google "sguare foot gardening". It is so amazing and much easier to manage than traditional gardening.

I love summer too, although I am ready for the stinking wind to stop blowing...