Sunday, April 06, 2008

Motherhood moment




So cheesy name if anyone can think of a better less cheesy name let me know. But I had been thinking about this lately and then during confernce Elder Ballard's talk on motherhood kinda reaffirmed it for me. He said to some effect that your joys from motherhood will come in moments and isn't that the truth and when we are able to reflect on these moments we will find true happiness from being a mom. So Im thinking if I can write them down when they happen you know like once a week and try to post them alot maybe I can make myself think they happen all the time! No but really I know I need to be more positive especially about my precious 4 year old so I think this might help!! I still won't be able to keep out the wonderful stories like for instance his suspension from preschool 2 weeks ago and then a close second last week. It was just one day and we talked it over with the teacher and they let him come back. He just got into a small scuffle with another kid. It turned out fine and lucky Im feeling pretty tough lately so I didn't cry as I was talking to her about it. Oh shoot this post was supposed to be positive.




Motherhood moment

We were out on the lake and I was backing the boat into the water which by the way Tim says I did a really bad job at anyway whatever I looked back and saw Carter and Eiley really excited about going into the lake and they were holding hands. Lets just say that was huge any tenderness is BIG! It made me very happy to be a mother at that MOMENT!







So I wrote this like a week ago. Im not sure if I have had one since - okay obviously im not looking hard enough. Ya think im being tested I mean I really am having to search hard for these moments. So im determined!

1 comment:

AudyCamp said...

SEriously Tia it's all about those MOMENTS!! I'm so proud of you!..Precious!