Oh! Carter cracks me up! He is so charming that you can't get too angry with him! Don't worry, it will all pay off in the end! (On bad days, that is my mantra.) Very funny and I love that he taped the hair to the door as if it were some piece of artwork.
Oh, that little smirky smile!! I have a two year old that is just like Carter. Yesterday Hunter was painting his cheeks with clear nail polish and got it in his eye! (He is just fine now, after a call to poison control and a trip to the doctor).
Better Eiley than you! My friend has a wild child of her own, and one morning she woke up with her daughter sitting right next to her pillow, scissors in hand, ready to give her mom a new haircut! So funny that it's taped to the door.
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, thank goodness my kids have never cut eachothers or their own hair, that is one of my biggest nightmares. His face is so stinkin cute though, I bet you freaked out a bit when you saw her hair taped to the door. I am sorry, but that is really really funny that he taped up the evidence. He must keeep you busy. Your awsome Tia, I still am baffled at times when I think that we all have kids now. So do you have a number three in planning yet? I think we will start trying as soon as we move down to Yuma with Jeremy. I can't wait to have more little monkeys!
c l a s s i c. Carter! Tia - seriously, I just don't think this is gonna end until you get that kid out of the house and on a mission! He is just in a league of his own! I think you should start compiling a book of all these things for his future wife to look at before she ties the knot so she knows what she's in for!!!! :) In all seriousness though, he is just a R E A L L Y spirited kid and you are a fabulous mom and you will get through this. I miss you!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
15 comments:
I'm so sorry Tia!!!! That sucks!!! But then they smile at you and you have to keep them for one more day!
Oh, that is hilarious!! Maybe she thought it would make a good decoration.
oh i'm sorry but that is so funny. i guess she thought you'd like to keep her beautiful red hair as a memo...you totally should tape and all!
oh I thought it was obvious that this lovely display was done by her brother!
Oh! Carter cracks me up! He is so charming that you can't get too angry with him! Don't worry, it will all pay off in the end! (On bad days, that is my mantra.) Very funny and I love that he taped the hair to the door as if it were some piece of artwork.
Oh, that little smirky smile!! I have a two year old that is just like Carter. Yesterday Hunter was painting his cheeks with clear nail polish and got it in his eye! (He is just fine now, after a call to poison control and a trip to the doctor).
You know-- at least hair grows back! At least he didn't cut her with the scissors or something worse! Crazy kids!
Better Eiley than you! My friend has a wild child of her own, and one morning she woke up with her daughter sitting right next to her pillow, scissors in hand, ready to give her mom a new haircut! So funny that it's taped to the door.
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, thank goodness my kids have never cut eachothers or their own hair, that is one of my biggest nightmares. His face is so stinkin cute though, I bet you freaked out a bit when you saw her hair taped to the door. I am sorry, but that is really really funny that he taped up the evidence. He must keeep you busy. Your awsome Tia, I still am baffled at times when I think that we all have kids now. So do you have a number three in planning yet? I think we will start trying as soon as we move down to Yuma with Jeremy. I can't wait to have more little monkeys!
c l a s s i c. Carter! Tia - seriously, I just don't think this is gonna end until you get that kid out of the house and on a mission! He is just in a league of his own! I think you should start compiling a book of all these things for his future wife to look at before she ties the knot so she knows what she's in for!!!! :)
In all seriousness though, he is just a R E A L L Y spirited kid and you are a fabulous mom and you will get through this.
I miss you!
yeah...eiley was looking way too cute lately...this will just bring her down a few notches :)
oooooh TIA! I am sooo sorry! But it is awesome you have this preserved for future generations!
You wanted to cut her hair like that anyway right?
Paul poured green paint all over me when we were probably about your kids age. Its hilarious now!
This is the sweetest pic of Carter... I'm sure it must have been another child. :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment