Sunday, April 06, 2008

Look at this Beauty

So we dusted off this sweet ride and took it for dip in the lake. Let me just tell you, you save up a little money and anyone can own a boat. Okay so maybe we've been stranded a few times and we broke the propeller and had to be towed in by another boat, but finally after two years Tim decided to get it fixed and when it runs it runs like a beauty. It only died on us once this last trip and Tim said the steering wheel is feeling a little loose but nonetheless it makes for a great family outing.






6 comments:

Cristin said...

Reading about your boat troubles reminds me so much of our "beauty" in the side yard. The last time I rode in it (2 years ago), my husband said (as we're LEAVING the harbor, mind you), "The boat is starting to fill up with water, but don't worry, it's not so much that we'll sink." We haven't taken it out since.

Lori Ellsworth said...

How fun! Is that Lake Mary? I forget how beautiful Flagstaff is!

Mauzy Fam said...

Hey whatever works!!

kristal said...

Ah, Jase has a dream to own an old tin boat. So far we've only had the blow up kind, and due to cramps in my arms...we sometimes get stranded in the middle of the lake too. Um, and a different note...you are still my hot hawaiin girl motivation. Our biggest loser challenge started today, and on my personal loser blog, I just posted pictures of me in the bikini I bought for Hawaii...I'm majorly depressed, and motivated. blah!

sara said...

I love your sense of humor! Funny.
Lake Mary is beautiful! We drove by it a week or so ago and couldn't believe how full it was!! What a fun family time! I love it.
Jess has really caught the fishing bug and would love to get a boat, but I have to remind him we have nowhere to store it!!!

Josie Allen said...

I love having a boat. It's a great thing to do as a family. We'll have to go this summer!