Anyway my idea of the perfect vacation is a little of this
Meg - I needed the food picture!

and a little of that.

The Perfect lobby 20 different couches to sit down on and read a book!

4 days without kids on the beach PERFECTION.
We were totally out of our league in this hotel

So next time we do this trip will be staying at something a little more affordable but man was it swanky!!!
I could never survive in La Jolla I would shop constantly and debt collectors would be knocking at my door. It's impossible not to want to spend money. The stores were literally calling my name. Ask my sister we went to 5 stores looking for sunglasses. Oh yes it's difficult being my sister.
Being with my whole family this summer will be incredible but Tim and I needed a getaway and in just a few short hours we remembered that we actually liked each other. It was definetly needed!!

Im in love with this place and hopefully we will do it once a year, this could be a permanent anniversary trip.
4 comments:
ahhh such lovely images...wouldn't it be nice to have a personal photographer :)
I grew up going to the beach in La Jolla--the Shores. I love it there, too! It's so wierd to be a tourist there when we go back to visit.
Looks like so much fun Tia, what cousin got married? You are so stinkin cute!
Sooooo fun! I love it. Seriously - It doesn't look like it could get any better!!!
I love that picture of you and Tim!
Post a Comment