Sunday, May 11, 2008

College Rocks!

Oh man we had some good times back then! Honestly some of the best years. Why don't I see you guys more? It was so dang fun hanging out with some of my friends and roomates from college. Brittney thanks for bringing all those pictures I had forgotten how much fun we all had! Lets do it again in a year, and next time we want everyone there - Kymi, Kellie - Becca!















LOVE THESE GIRLS!!







2 comments:

Paul and Darla said...

That was a great time! I do miss the old times with all of us as roommates. It was so nice seeing everyone and I know we will do it again soon.

Jeffrey said...

Just thought i would leave a note. I saw myself on the bottom of that pyramid and had completely forgotten about that trip. Flagstaff sure had some great times - I get nostalgic everytime I think about it. Remember Disneyland when you and Dave were into hooking each others faces - Good times!