Friday, May 23, 2008

So what do you think Tim will say when he comes home

This is what a 4 year old can do with paint balls






So I'll tell you what my lovely husband said.

"So hey Tia this is what the kids are doing when your not watching them" Gotta love him!





So Tim Im wondering if you and Brett still think it's funny to shoot paint balls at the dumpster, house, and your truck cause I know your son does now!

14 comments:

Angela said...

Oh man. I don't know anything about paintballs - will that come off? At least your husband didn't seem too upset, how could he be though if he does it too!? Gotta love boys!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tia! Tim is lucky to not be sleeping on the couch after that smarty pants comment! hee hee - totally sounds like something my hubby would say! Except I would be told to watch my potty mouth too. :)Holy Moly - good thing it washes off.

Jen said...

Tia!
Bless your soul. HILARIOUS! Tim took it like a champ!! (Dave would not have...)

Chredna said...

Did it come off???? Chris would have freaked out!!!! It is kind of funny though...sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is insane, I hope it comes off. Carter is a crazy little man, I can practically see him out there doing that and being all sneaky about it, did he tell you about it or did you just happen upon it??? I keep thinking about the red hair taped to the door in a post a few months ago, you are earning your wings girl!

Sheri N. said...

Tia, your posts kill me~ With Carter around your blog will never get dull.

P.S. Ashlee says "hola" too!

Kymi said...

I can't feel sorry for Tim if he shoots them at his own truck! That totally sounds like something Tim would say to you though. I can just hear him, I'm sorry! Your kids are great though. Keep you hopping. Gotta love that.

sara said...

Did you tell him, "Monkey see, monkey do"? :D I'm sure he was actually proud of Carter and just had to give you heck. :)
I can just see him and Brett going crazy like 2 little 4 yr. olds w/ guns!

DRN said...

one of these days just pull out the gun and shoot Carter in the back - trust me, he will never do it again. try not to do it up close, we want him to stop crying eventually.

kristal said...

HA! This is my favorite post of any right now! AWESOME!!!! Um, and if my husband would have said that he would be really sore in a certain area. Seriously, gotta love when they say shiz like that!

Kristi said...

Payback!!!! It is so sad that you have to deal with it too though.
Jeremy gets so much payback from his boys - Poor Melissa doesn't deserve it either!

leinbachfamily said...

I love it. Funny cuz if we followed our kids around all day long our husbands would say where is dinner and how come the house looks like crap.

Russ and Debbie said...

Did you punch Tim in the face? J/K. Good ole' Carter. Tim wanted to teach him how to use guns at a young age.

Melissa said...

What a good sport about it! I don't think I would have been the happiest person if that had happened to my vehicle, but what can you do. But it is pretty funny to look at that is for sure.