Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What the?

Yah okay so remind me of the date again? Anyway I thought I would post a picture of what was going on outside today. I know Tim will want to remember this, I however want to completely forget it ever happened and keep working on my tan.
So here it is:
It snowed around 6 inches on May 13th 2008









9 comments:

PEHNelson said...

So not to completely rub it in...but it was 90 here in Yuma! I can't believe it snowed! Well I am working on my tan too, cause in two weeks paul and I are going to La Jolla for 3 days! So you'll have to tell me all the cool shops to stop at!

Crystal said...

Aaagh! That's the worst thing I've ever seen!

Lori Ellsworth said...

Oh, Tia! We were outside playing today and it is SO hot and humid here. After riding his skateboard, Curren said he wanted to move somewhere that had snow!!

Nic said...

Unbelievable! I swear Arizona is the only state you could ski and layout by the pool in the same day. Hope you didn't have any fruit tree's budding!

megan said...

dude...someone came in to mutual tonight and said that! I had no idea...why didn't you tell me??? we could've had a moment of silence (with kids slamming doors and screaming ;)

Kymi said...

Tia! It is hard to believe I miss Flagstaff for those reasons! I'm sorry, I know how you are about your tan. Um, you guys made the news here in Texas because of that. It was 98 degrees here and pretty much to hot to go outside. Good luck on that tan.

sara said...

Woah! You guys got way more than us here in town! Is it all melted yet??
I'm dreading getting in a bathing suit!

Sheri N. said...

are you kidding me?

debsfreckles said...

I am glad I am in the valley. I liked the snow in the winter but I don't think I would have been too crazy about it in the spring.