We took advantage of the warm weather and headed to the pool on Monday. The kids loved it and I got to just sit there and soak it all in. Funny how it was snowing just a week ago. I love summer!!!
dude...go to old navy and get her a FEMALE swim shirt...indy wants that one back!!! (kidding..he doesn't want it...but NOT kidding about needing a new one :) early birthday present!!
i cannot believe it was freakin snowing a week ago there! right now snow sounds good though..it's been so hot the last few days. ok quiz time what were you doing 9 years ago this morning????........ give up? doing my hair with tisha for my wedding..do you remember that? I was totally remembering that & thinking of you this morning.:)
The pool is open!!?? Oh, I bet it was nice - these last few days have been amazing - although I saw that it's supposed to snow at the end of the week. what the..
4 comments:
dude...go to old navy and get her a FEMALE swim shirt...indy wants that one back!!! (kidding..he doesn't want it...but NOT kidding about needing a new one :) early birthday present!!
Tia...111 degrees. That's all I'm gonna say!!! And I think the water's still to cold for swimming!
i cannot believe it was freakin snowing a week ago there! right now snow sounds good though..it's been so hot the last few days.
ok quiz time what were you doing 9 years ago this morning????........ give up?
doing my hair with tisha for my wedding..do you remember that? I was totally remembering that & thinking of you this morning.:)
The pool is open!!?? Oh, I bet it was nice - these last few days have been amazing - although I saw that it's supposed to snow at the end of the week. what the..
Post a Comment