Okay Dierks I feel like laying you down too!
Great night freezing cold please someone stop me next time I decide to wear flip flops in 22 degree weather!
The songs were amazing listening to music live is just about the best thing ever - Thanks for inviting me Sara it was way fun!
10 comments:
Tia- I am totally laughing- you are so funny! "Dierks, I feel like laying YOU down!" Seriously. No joke.
Thanks for the pics - I already did a post!
Love that first pic of him!!!!
hottie.
So how are your toes? Any black places??? (that means frostbite!)
OOOh Tia, I'm SOOOOO jealous!
You make me laugh Tia I miss you, seeing these picts reminded me of the concert we went to together, not quite as cool as Dierks, but at the time you were so obsessed with the Spice Girls, that was so fun! It was definitley no where near 22 degreees, I think we were all sweating the whole concert, but it was still fun! WOOO SPICE GIRLS!
Oh man, I've felt like layin' Dierk's down since the first time I saw him, total hottie!! I'm jealous you got to go see him, and great pics too. Frozen toes or not, I would have loved to have seen him!
Tia, hey girl! Sounds like you had a fun time, I really like him too. Good stuff. How is everything?
this blog is x-rated....
So jealous! I'm so secretly in love with Dierks. So fun that you got to go.
I am jealous of you being so close to a smoldering country star!! He is yummmy.
I am so excited to see the pictures from the weekend! It was good to laugh with old girlfriends!! Thanks for taking your camera...
Here is my email- djhoneyball@aol.com
I haven't heard any of his music, but he was the today show this morning! Sounds good.
How fun!! Love the nose pics! Rock On~! ok megan i'm laughing so hard at your x rated comment!
Post a Comment