Sunday, May 11, 2008
Sleepover!
So we had a sleepover at my house for all the YW on friday it was so much fun. Hello something about being in YW's makes you feel like a kid again! I remember when I first got called to Young Women's and the emotions were let's say slightly overwhelming and I wasn't exactly thrilled about it. I thought that I would never be able to do it. All you need is a little time and it makes a world of difference, it has just become a part of my life and I can already feel the tears welling up in my eyes when they release me. Funny how dramatically your feelings can change over a year. I remember the Bishop saying to me when I got called was all you need to do is love these girls, and at the time that is the only thing I thought I was capable of doing. I do love these girls and Im so proud of them for being strong girls with strong standards in the middle of all this filth and temptation around them.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tia you are awsome, I would have LOVED having you as a young womens leader and I would have wanted to grow up and get married in teh temple and be just like you. I am sure those girls are all in awe with you and want to grow up to be just like you!
I can't believe it's already been a year! The girls look like they had a blast! How fun! I know they feel loved by you!
I am so glad to hear everything in this post. I want you to know all the hard work and love you give these girls is worth it. You never know how much thay need it.
Post a Comment